For the past 19 days of 2010, I've:
- Jan 1 (Fri) : Chose to be a potato coach at home, enjoying the holiday
- Jan 2 (Sat): Enrolled into sewing class, start immediately
- Jan 3 (Sun): Attended sewing class - theories, theories and more theories
- Jan 4 - 8 (Mon-Fri) : What else? Worked, worked and worked with reading in between
- Jan 9-10 (Sat-Sun): Attended sewing class. Started sewing. Hhmm... its been almost one and a half year my sewing machine collecting dust. My poor baby!
- Jan 11-15 (Mon-Fri): Again, worked, worked and reading and... Facebook
- Jan 16-17 (Sat-Sun): Attended sewing class. First portion of project completed. Yay!
- Jan 18-19 (Mon-Tue): Again, worked and worked. Of course reading, completed 3 issues of Newsweek, 1 issue of Malaysian Business and still reading "One For My Baby" by Tony Parsons.
A good start isn't it? I definitely think so.